Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nothing new here

Because of the complications with trying to connect to the internet at all I will be away for a little bit.

I get to rejoin the world of High Speed Internet on Saturday!

They come between 11am-2pm and will be connecting me then.

I will be able to connect and stop having "network timed out" issues.

I will be able to upload pictures, even if they are just from the point and shoot and not my awesome camera.

I will be able to come and post blogs that will be awesome again.

So until Saturday I hope you all have an awesome week.

O and for the record because of the silly "network timed out" issue I can not even read my favorite blogs. Sending my favorite blogs much love I am sure your posts this week have been awesome! I will enjoy going back and reading them all this weekend once I have my high speed net back.

No comments:

Post a Comment