Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers day!

I just wanted to wish all the moms of the world a Happy Mothers day!

My wonderful husband made me breakfast and my Mom is here so we got to sit together at the New To Me table and chairs and have breakfast with my kids, her only grandkids! It was so nice to have home made french toast and hashbrowns and oj. I am grateful to be mom to four wonderful kids and to have such a kind caring husband.

I still have a few boxes to unpack and as soon as I have some storage items to use I can unpack them. There are no closets except in the bedrooms which means I get the opportunity to shop for a few items to repurpose! Its a crafting project waiting to happen! I am so excited.

I still do not have regular internet so I can not upload pictures. They just take far to long to load using my Verizon Stick. I have been taking pictures so as soon as I get internet I will have to do a few blogs of nothing but pictures!

Until next time, I am busy as a bee and hoping to get crafting soon! My "New To Me" dining room chairs need to be painted and re-upholstered so that is the first project on the list! Pictures to come *soon*...

Have a Happy Mother's Day to all my followers.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Crystal! Sounds like you have some fun projects on the horizon. I can't wait to see pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day (belated!). Our MD in the UK is in March, but I hope you all had a wonderful time. Lovely that your mum was able to celebrate it with her daughter and *grand* kids.... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I appreciate the thoughts.

    I had a fantastic time with my mom and daughters, I just wish it had lasted longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good day! I've been collecting odd things to store stuff in lately. Tins and boxes. Even a planter. Beats the plastic totes. Have fun with your chairs!

    ReplyDelete