Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday~

Today is the love of my lifes Birthday. It is also my Brother in Law's birthday. They share their birthday, which is odd to most people and just fun for us.

Today we will do little things around the house and just try to relax. We will enjoy time off together and I will bake him a cake, or a pie (he hasn't decided which yet) And his favorite meal. Then we will sit down together and enjoy.

Having the weekend off is a rare treat because he has been working so much that he has not had much time off.

Up in just over a month we have the birthday of my youngest son and then in October is my oldest's and we are finished for the year.

I will come back and post pictures of whatever delicious creation I come up with for his birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment