Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3 years ago

My dearest friend ever lost the most precious gift ever. She is more then a friend. I consider her a sister. someone who has lived with me. Words can never explain the feeling of the loss. I have attempted to start this blog no less then 6 times today.

I would like to share a little about Christopher

Christopher had a fantastic smile, he looked like an angel here on earth with his bright blonde hair and precious smile.

Christopher had a laugh that was contagious, If he laughed you could do nothing but laugh with him.

Christopher put a smile in my sisters heart that has been gone now for 3 long years.

Christopher was killed by an accident that could happen to any number of us parents. It was so quick. just a blink of an eye and he was gone.

You see one day Christopher was outside playing with his grandpa when he dashed out into the street. Christopher was struck by a truck and killed. He died at the hospital from his injuries. It happened so fast that the truck even though he was only doing the speed limit of 35 mph he could not stop to avoid hitting him.

I would like to remind everyone to hug their kids and be grateful for each and everyday. You simply never know when that day could be the last.

I would also like to remind everyone to slow down and pay attention when driving in a residential area. you just never know when that kid might dash into the street and you will be the one that can't stop. stay alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment