Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

I see many people set new years resolutions. I myself have given up this archaic thing myself. I however start each new year with hope and desires for the coming year. Each year is like a clean slate to start over again.

Here is a list of things I hope the new year brings for my family and I.

A Job. -
But not just any job. THE job. The realms know what I mean by this. The job that we have waited 3 long years for. The job that is going to make this long wait worth while. The job that is perfect for our family. The job that provides exactly what we need financially as well as emotionally.

A Home. -
Not just any home but a home that is built on love. A home that we can make our own. A home that we can garden in the yard. A home that we can modify to use less energy and be as green as possible. A home that allows us to grow together as a family.

A Move-
A move that allows us to get the first two wishes. A move that brings the perfect job to us and a move that takes us to a place where we can explore new things. Adventures in a new spot is the best thing I can think of right now.

Peace-
peace in our family that comes from stability. A solid constant job that allows us to do the things we want to do for fun.

I hope that we can continue our life learning adventures with vigor and promise. I dream for health for each and every member of my family. I long for consistency and in that consistency we can find adventures.

One a last note~ Today is my grandfathers birthday. He has been at his new address in another realm, time and space for 17 years now but not a day passes where I do not think of this as his birthday. SO wherever you are Grandpa Happy Birthday from this girl who thinks of you often, feels your love still and hears your voice in the important times.

No comments:

Post a Comment