Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012!

The year 2011 has been filled with good and bad, as most years are want to do.

In April of 2011 we found our family packed up and driving across country. We saw some beautiful sights along the way and learned about the states as we drove through them. We traveled through California to the southern part, then through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.

We lived in Virginia for about 6 months before picking up and moving again one more time to North Carolina.

This year my husband got a job using his skills and then quickly got a job with another company that promoted him and gave him a pay raise. The new company appreciates his skill which is a big blessing in our lives.

The children have all grown steadily. The move has been great in so many aspects for all of us that I can not find fault with the little bits that have been hard.

In the time since I left California I have found that true friends love you no matter what the distance. That some friends are only in your life for a moment. And that love in a family is strengthened when you make the best choices for the whole family with love and respect.

In 2012 I hope that all my friends find happiness, love, peace and health in their new year.

I will be working on many things in the new year.
I will continue to build and grow my business online. Selling my own personal creations is a big reward. I love doing things that people will love. I will also continue to encourage my children to grow and learn in as many ways as I could. I am looking forward to getting a garden planted this spring, as well as building a compost bin for us  to improve our recycling.

I hope that you all have an amazing new years eve and a completely blessed new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment