Monday, February 13, 2012

Refreshing the blog

Over the next week in between sewing new aprons I will be refreshing the look of my blog. I will be adding a pin button for Pinterest, which is a new obsession for myself. I am also going to be bringing some of my own style to the blog instead of just a stock bit of blogger forms.

I must admit I am not satisfied with the blogger set up. I have many varied interests and most people who want to follow a blog want only information on one subject. For me this is difficult to do with blogger. I want it to be easy for my friends and followers to read about what they are interested in.

I am trying to build a foundation and start selling my aprons. I will not be turning my blog into a sales site, I will however be posting when I sharing when I finish new patterns and aprons. If they are for sale I will be posting them to my facebook page and creating a website where I will be selling them as well.

So please be patient with me as I change things around and create something that I feel better reflects who I am.

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Can't wait to see the new you. Have you thought of an etsy shop? I see a lot of people with their etsy shop listed on their sidebar and then you can just click on it if you want to see what they are selling right then. I think selling your aprons is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete