Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall on the east coast

My goodness I am in love!

The east coast sure serves up a beautiful eye catching array of colors. I wish now more then ever that my camera was fixed. I am still waiting.

The colors on the trees range from light green to deep red. I love on stormy days how the trees dance with their leaves of all colors waving in the wind. Slowly one will drop and float to the ground where its brothers and sisters are scattered all across the yard.

The children love running and tossing the lovely jewel toned leaves in the sky and pile them up. Running and jumping in them or kicking them through the yard.

I love fall for the crisp air and need of sweaters. I love cool mornings that allow for extra cuddle time. I love that cool crisp fall days mean lovely pots of soup. Soup always makes me feel good. There are so many different types of soup and I enjoy making all of them. I enjoy baking in the fall too. I like to bake bread, cakes, and cookies.

What are your favorite things about fall?

This fall and winter my goal is to learn to quilt. I have always wanted to learn and I have decided that this fall and winter I will take the plunge and learn. I always enjoy crocheting during the fall and winter and I am sure that I will continue to do so but I love learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment