Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In the inbetween

It seems that my blogging has waned a bit. It isn't from a lack of ideas or time really so much as no real clear idea on what to write. I have so many blogs I long to create that I often get over loaded with what I could do and then i never actually get there.

I am busy with plans for the future. It seems our plans are ever changing and not really solid. We have a few options and we are considering so many of them.

I am having so much fun helping my dear friend Wendy over at Journey into Wellness. I get to meet interesting people and I get to learn so much about wellness.

We are looking at relocating to a new area. I am not positive where that location is yet. It makes me exhausted to think about it all the time.

I have some fantastic tips coming up for unschooling my 6 & 7 year olds.

And tips for unschooling my teens.

As well as that wonderful Chocolate beet cake recipe with photos.

And we have a birthday coming up soon.

So much happening, so little blogs. I am going to try harder to get on and blog this stuff. Until then I hope some of you will join me at Journey Into Wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment