Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its Finals Week

Its Finals this week for my 2 college classes. Of course this is the week that I come down with the mother of all Migraines! Everything I have done both naturally and in pill form has not gotten rid of the headache. I need to find some relief so that I can study for these finals and get them out of the way.

Once these finals are done I can get some really cute blogs going. I have some great blogs that are in my brain, Christmasy blogs even. Blogs all about our traditions. Blogs about our adventures, o yes we have had a few. Blogs about the changes going on in our lives. Blogs about fun things to do with your kids this time of year. See I have many wonderful tails to tell... If only I had more time to tell them in!

Now to get rid of this MIGRAINE so I can think! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment